Setahun sekali update dah jadi annual post. Boring.
Either my life is getting boring or I am in need of new laptop sebab feel sikit nak blogging sambil type.. hehe jk. Tahun 2025 ni, memang berazam tak akan beli benda yang tak perlu. Dah jadi dewasa, bayar rumah sendiri, empat tahun dalam kerja yang sama, bertambah keluarga from Ciko to Cayang, Ciki and Cweet. They are my blessing.
Man, honestly idk where to start sebab banyak sangat benda yang jadi and I believe I need to start blogging because I know I won’t be scrolling over all of the 96,723 media in my Photos so throughout the years belek balik this blog, I can actually reminiscing everything back? Or nanti kalau I mati awal tak sempat nak cerita since my toxic trait is tak reti nak keep in touch with my friends? This blog gonna be a proof, or a story for you guys to read (and if not pun takpa and please don’t judge thank God ada tarikh for all these posts).
Yeaps, I’m gonna start borak macam dulu, bercerita about all the good and bad things, highlights of the day, apa I suka apa I luahkan I think it’s a good idea.